Gift or loan agreement

If for example your family members want to make a financial contribution to your home, the lender will ask for a gift or loan agreement. Your adviser can assist you regarding the contents of this document. For a gift or loan agreement, you always submit a copy of your proof of identity and a bank statement from the giver(s) or lender(s).

Please note!
Make sure the following information is shown: