A new home of your own
Much has changed in the legislation and regulation covering mortgages in recent years. Even if you have purchased a house before, it may be that new possibilities are now available. There are now additional types of mortgage available to people trading up like you. A new home can also mean that you have to take account of different rules, exceptions and transfer procedures. This can make things complicated. But with the right adviser, it will not be complicated for you. You can rely on the advice of our mortgage experts
. They can give you completely up-to-date advice on legislation and regulation in financial services.
What do we discuss during the mortgage consultation?
During the mortgage consultation, we look together for the best construction with all the mortgage types currently available. It may be possible to take your old mortgage forward for your new home. The consultation covers matters such as:
- Mortgage type: can you transfer your old mortgage type to your new home?
- Residual debt: can you finance the residual debt from your old home with your new mortgage?
- Term: what is the maximum term of your new mortgage?
- Insurance: is it advisable to carry your current policies forward to the new home?
- Bridging loan: to what extent can you use this facility?
- The additional loan scheme (a law that can limit the tax-deductibility of mortgage interest): do you have to reinvest the excess value in your new home?
In short, all kinds of questions that may apply to your situation and for which appropriate advice is essential. Are you confused and do you need clarification? Call for clear and honest mortgage advice on 020 - 575 33 20 or send a message
See the steps plan